Happy Monday Everyone,
Yesterday, I prepared a snack for my little one, And she really love this sandwich. This is so easy to make you should make it too. And don’t forget to use hashtag on instagram #hirechelfood. Happy munching!
- 3 Slices wholegrain bread
- 3 Slice bacon
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- Lettuce leaves
- 3 Sliced Roasted Turkey Ham
- Ripe tomatoes, sliced
- Cucumber, Peel and Slice
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- Slice Cheese
- Picked Cucumber
- French Fries
1. Heat the non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Heat the ham then transfer to a plate set a side. Wipe pan clean.
2. Add oil in the same frying pan, Cook the egg and mix the salt and pepper then transfer to the plate set a side.Again, Wipe pan clean. Cook bacon each until cook not to crispy the secret to make a great sandwich is on the bacon.
3. Spread 3 toast slices bread with mayonnaise.
4.Top with lettuce, tomato, turkey and fried egg . Top with toast. Spread with mayonnaise. Top with bacon, cucumber cheese and remaining toast with mayonnaise. Cut it in your own desire . Secure with toothpicks. Serve with fries or any chips. And enjoy!
3 thoughts on “Club Sandwich”
I love your post ! 🙂
It looks so good !
Follow me 😉
Oh, those look amazing for a snack. I love the colors inside.
You share interesting things here. I think that your website can go viral
easily, but you must give it initial boost and i know how to do it, just
type in google for – wcnu traffic increase