Hi Everyone! Last week during our glamping, I made this quick and easy food the Chicken Fajitas. Camping can be stressful sometimes, especially traveling with kids. But if you plan and prepare all the materials and pre-cut ingredients with the zippy bag, Your camping experiences could be fun! So today I share this recipe I made it quick and easy Chicken Fajitas and of course my kids love it! I hope you like it too. You can print the full recipe and let me know what you think about this meal I will love to hear from you.
Also, this recipe only takes 15 minutes with three steps. Yes! That’s easy if you have a great cast iron skillet and right fire.
YOU CAN SHOP WITH MY CAST IRON POT
Have a great weekend, everyone. Enjoy!
QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE
Cuisine MEXICAN, AMERICAN Category FOODS & DRINKS
- 1 tablespoon of Cooking Oil or Spray oil
- 3 bell pepper cut into strips
- 2 cups vertically sliced onion
- 2-pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Pitch of Salt
- 1Heat your pan skillet, not smokey, and add the cooking over medium-high heat. Add half of the onion, add chicken to the skillet, Cook for 10 minutes until no longer pink.
- Sprinkle with chili powder and cumin, and salt. Add the remaining onions and bell pepper. Cook for 4 minutes or, stirring occasionally.
- Serve and Divide chicken mixture evenly between tortillas. Serve with Avocado and Salsa optional