Happy Weekend Everyone!
Maybe you guys notice, I been posting recipes lately. And because of that…. I been gaining weight to hahaha. Actually I loved cooking especially on rainy days. Since its raining I hardly go out to dine. So for now, let me share this Thai fried recipe with you guys. Hope you like it!
- 2 cup cooked rice
- Medium sliced onion
- 3 gloves garlic finely chopped
- Scallions (both white and green parts)
- Diced tomato
- Chicken meat slices
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 tablespoon white soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper powder
- Spring Onion
- Heat the oil on high until hot in wok. Add the onion, Stir well and when it’s softened add the garlic. When the garlic is slightly browned add the chicken. Stir well until cook. Crack an egg on the oil and mix in the pan.
- Add the rice and stir well. Add the tomatoes and mix.
- Push the rice to the side of the pan and add a bit more oil flip the rice on top and mix well.
- Add the soy sauces, sugar and salt. Turn off heat.
- Add 1/2 of the scallions and white pepper powder and mix well. Turn onto a plate and garnish with the rest of the scallions, coriander, a piece of lime and the cucumber slices.
- Serve with a small bowl of fish sauce with sliced chilies. And enjoy.
Serving: 2 to 3 Plate
1 thought on “Khao Pad Gai”