This time I’m going to share with you our lunch today, A simple classic recipe this is so easy and I’m sure everyone could make it. 🙂 Since my daughter Alisz been loving cheese lately I made this sandwich for her. And I know everyone’s favorite. How about you? What’s your favorite sandwich?
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 slices Smoked Ham
- 4 Cheddar Singles Cheese
- butter or margarine
- Butter 1 side of 2 slices bread.
- Warm a dry skillet pan or grilled pan over medium-high heat and warm the cooked ham.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and put bread slices in skillet or grilled pan, butter-side down. Cover 1 bread slice with sliced cheese. Layer ham on cheese, then top ham with more cheese.
- Flip other piece of bread and put on top of ham and cheese, butter side up. Cook until cheese melts and breads brown.
- Served with French fries and garnish with pickled cucumber and enjoy….