How’s your weekend? Hope you had a perfect one. Will this time I’m going to share another simple quick and easy recipe, Filipinos known as Tortang Talong or Eggplant Omelet. This delicious Filipino recipe perfect for breakfast, lunch or even dinner if you’re on budget and your kitchen beginner this is great dish for you its so simple yet tasty. In this recipe, I didn’t grilled the eggplant as traditional way. So guys are you ready. Now, lets get started….
- 5 Medium size Eggplant
- 1 Medium Egg
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Green bell Pepper
- 1 White Onion
- 5 tablespoon Oil
- Black Pepper
- Red Chili
- Broil eggplant until tender.Peel off the skin and mash with a fork.
- Slice the onion, bell pepper and add the beaten egg.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a small skillet.
- Put eggplant in the egg mixture.
- Fried the eggplant in medium heat until onion turn translucent fry both side.
- Heat another 1 tbsp oil skillet.
- And fry another piece eggplant with the egg mixture.
- Fry on both sides until golden brown.
This dish is good with white steam rice. Try this Dish and as usual let me know what you think? And don’t forget to use hash-tag #hirechelfood on Instagram
Happy Cooking Everyone!
Lots of Love,
3 thoughts on “Eggplant Omelet (Tortang Talong)”
Thank you. 🙂
You share interesting things here. I think that your blog can go viral easily, but you must give it initial boost and i
know how to do it, just type in google for – wcnu traffic increase