I’ve been talking about Aloe Vera for quite some time now, I loved aloe vera. I used it for my skin and hair. And I’ll learn we could also use it as one of the ingredients for your smoothies.
So, today I’m going to share some benefits of this “wonder plant.” This plant found mainly in tropical places; Aloe Vera can be useful for medicinal purposes for centuries. These days people are getting to know about more of its benefits. It is even used extensively in many beauty products. Also, I’m sharing some fun facts I learned from Aloe Vera. Please note I’m not in medical expert this full information I gather from my source and experience.
ALOE VERA BENEFITS FOR MEN
- It can work amazing on their tuff skin.
- It is also used as a lubricant for the enlargement of private parts.
ALOE VERA BENEFITS FOR FACE AND SKIN
- Applying Aloe vera gel at night means lighter skin.
- Acne-proof and shiny skin in the morning.
- Aloe Vera reduces pigmentation and makes the skin tight.
- It reduces puffiness around the eyes, removing the dark circles.
- It hydrates your skin.
- Reduces flaking and dryness.
- Aloe Vera Gel can be used as many beauty hacks from lightweight moisturizer to Sunburn Soother.
DRINKING OR ADDING ALOE VERA
- It keeps the body hydrated.
- It helps in providing Vitamin C, which is a natural antioxidant.
- Drinking Aloe vera, give them energy and also increases metabolism.
- It keeps your liver, kidney healthy as it is hydrating and rich in phytonutrients.
- Helps your stomach and intestine by increasing the water content.
- Aloe vera is rich in antioxidants and vitamin
- Protects our skin from any UV damage.
- It helped digestion properly.
- With its anti-inflammatory properties, it helps in preventing stomach ulcers.
Also if looking for clean beauty products GROVE COLLABORATIVE has offer free self-care essentials
**This post contains affiliate links, and I may compensate some percentage of commission if you purchase after clicking on my banner or links.
Get Your FREE Rooted Beauty Purifying Skincare Set today!
Rooted Beauty Purifying Facial Cleanser
Rooted Beauty Purifying Daily Moisturizer
Rooted Beauty Purifying Facial Towelettes
Grove Konjac Sponge
Grove Hydrating Bar Soap
Free VIP Trial
There you have it. Let me know if you like Aloe Vera too. I love hearing from you. Also, I’m going to share some smoothie recipes on the blog please stay tuned.