Escape the city for a day and head to the most famous winery in the country, the Napa Valley. It was beautiful to spend my 34th birthday. One of my Birthday bucket lists is exploring Napa and Sonoma Country.
This site/Blog also contains affiliate links may be compensated when you click through links on my site.
- Transportation and Informative guide.
- Complimentary picnic lunch During your day trip.
- Meet local winemakers and some sample from different winemaking regions.
- Travel to picturesque Napa and Sonoma Valleys for a day of wine-tasting
- You’ll genuinely enjoy the wines from up to 4 boutique wineries.
- Learn about the art and science of wine-making from your informative guide
As low as $167
If you prepared to Rent a Car or you live close to Napa. This deal might be perfect for you. This annual priority membership pass for only $40 you can enjoy exclusive deals at more than 200 wineries and wine bars across California. This one-year pass- Includes unlimited bargains that allow you to meet winemakers from Malibu to Napa; You can enjoy discounted rates on hotel reservations, transportation, wine purchases, hot air balloon tours, and other activities geared toward to all wine enthusiasts. Just present your card, get perks, and save money at your convenience.
There you have it! My tips are exploring Napa. Thank you so much for reading also I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who greets me on my birthday. Thank you so much. I appreciate you all.